“To achieve the highest accomplishments within the scope of our capabilities in all walks of life, we must constantly strive to acquire strong, healthy bodies and develop our minds to the limit of our ability”

- Joseph Pilates - Return to life through Contrology

Wednesday 9 November 2011

For the Animal lovers!

Home Made Dog Biscuits!!

So I like to add healthy recipes and yummy ones on the blog between all the pilates goodies and today I found a homemade doggy biscuit recipe! I have many animal lovers checking in every now and then and I think it is a cute Christmas Treat for your doggies ;)

What you will need:

250g chicken livers, chopped
750g wholewheat flour
4 Carrots ( Grated)
250ml milk
2 eggs
150ml oil
5ml salt
5ml baking powder
125ml Stock (1cube)

Mix all the ingredients together, roll into small balls and flatten with a fork. Bake at 180'C for 30-40minutes.


I think that has been the easiest recipe I have put on the blog so far :)

Let me know if your dogs Absolutely love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment